Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Woman Scorned


It pains me that my very own fiancĂ© has committed such a shameful act of treason (see prior post). There I was resting my weary head, beaten down from a brutal day of battle, and rather than offering me a glass of water or maybe a pillow, he reached for the camera instead. Apparently some people think mocking fallen soldiers is funny.  Well, in the words of William Shakespeare,
“Though those that are betray’d
Do feel the treason sharply, yet the traitor
Stands in worse case of woe.”
Since common decency is a long lost relic of yesteryears, I call upon the law to govern us with a new family rule.
Family Rule # 10
Thou shall not post embarrassing photos of family members fallen in the line of duty. Effective next post :) -STEVIE

4 comments:

Tom said...

Wow, paybacks are a Bi*&^

Jennifer said...

Ha! Well played Stevie. So Tree's a thumbsucker...Hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Kiki looks very protective

Melissa said...

Im glad you got him back!

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies