Friday, August 27, 2010

Introducing The Princess Crew

Tonight we had the privilege of hanging out with Kayden and Avary Simko. Their parents went out on the town and we had the house to ourselves. It was princess theme night and Stevie, Kayden, Avary, and Kiki made custom costumes and then proceeded to do fairy-princess-stuff like wave around magic wands and talk about glitter and ribbons. Awesome.
(Be sure to watch the Princess video below).

The girls hard at work on making their custom princess costumes

Tomorrow is Kayden's 7th birthday,
but we started the party early!


"I don't want to be a princess.
Please help me Daddy. Ruff Ruff"
"Why? Why? What have I done Mommy?  Ruff Ruff."





6 comments:

Indra said...

Looks like tons of fun! Nica would very jealous. I'm sad I can't watch the videos on my iPhone or iPad. :-( fix it Mac man! No embedded flash!

-Rae- said...

Very cute! Can you babysit Nico and Jaeden? Next time you guys are in town, I think Indra and I should leave you all the kids. 2 boys, 2 girls, and one big party!

stevie said...

Woooohoooo! We could put on quite the show with all that talent :)

-Rae- said...

Nico looks fabulous in princess blue. I have pictures to prove it!

john said...

Thanks Stevie and Tree we had a great night out.

Simko's

reagan said...

i want to be invited to the next princess party! pretty in pink anyone? kiki looks aghast, except in the video, where she seems quite pleased to prance her princess out.

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies