Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kiki's New Shoes

I own 3 pair of footwear. 1 pair of dress shoes, 1 pair of casual shoes, 1 pair of flip flops. I wear the flips 99.9% of the time. Stevie owns 37 pair of footwear. 19 pairs live in a storage unit in Compton and 18 pair live in the Sprinter. The 18 pair she has in the Sprinter are rotated on an outfit-by-outfit basis. It was only a matter of time before Kiki noticed her lack of apparel and accessories. 


They came in a 4-pack. They are bright yellow. They have special protective soles with a cordura shell and a patented velcro paw-closure system. Witness the video of KIKI'S FIRST PAIR OF SHOES!





"I'm Ready to Rock the South American Fashion World, Ruff Ruff"



7 comments:

ang said...

Oh god! Hysterical!

-Rae- said...

This reminds me of when I taped the neighbor's cat's paws... it was quite hilarious! However, I don't think you can call these Kiki's first "Pair" of shoes since the term "Pair" implies 2 while poor Kiki clearly has all 4 feet covered. So the question is: Does Kiki's shoes count as 2 pair or one?

Stevie, Tree, and Soleil said...

you're right Cuz, kiki officially owns 2 pair of shoes!
tree

Alexis Schulman said...

I still love the fact that she now "best in show" prances around. Too cute.

stevie said...

I put them on her again today to walk down to Trestles, and she did the same thing. One guy along the way said, "your dog walks like a horse." That's right, she's my little Tennessee Walker. At least she's not doing the full-on moon walk anymore :)

john said...

did my post get edited?

Melissa said...

LMAO!! that was pretty darn cute!

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies