Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Alexis!!!

When I was little, what I wanted most, more than anything, was a baby sister.  Finally, 28 years ago today, I got one!!!! My mom, dad, and I love celebrating my sister's birthday more than any of our own. True, this is partially because she's the youngest and needs to catch up, but it's also because we recognize that MY baby sister is the cheese on the pizza, the ketchup on the french fries- the meatballs in the spaghetti. She is the magic ingredient that made us a family. 



I love you Alex! You're still the best present I've ever received!!!





3 comments:

Alexis Schulman said...

yaaaaaay. :) See u soon.

tree said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Guess what your present is? NOT an Umbrella!
tree

mxikan said...

Happy Birthday Alexis:

Even though your too old to order from the children’s menu, they cut the feet off the bottom of your favorite onesies pajamas and you don’t believe in Santa anymore -
Your still a little shiny ball of happy.
Love you, Cyndi

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies