Monday, September 27, 2010

Bachelor Days Are Over - Can't Wait to See My Girls!

Today Stevie and Kiki will rejoin me in San Clemente! I can't wait to see them. It's been a lonely week without my girls. Day to day life just seems dull without them. These two beauties have taught me that the value of an experience is in sharing it with the ones you love. That's no shit.

The next 10 days already seem like a blur as we map out the details and tasks for our final preparations. We have lots of new things to show you, so stay tuned!

Tree

4 comments:

Stevie said...

AWWWWW!! We love you!!! Can't wait to see you in a couple hours lover. XOXO.
Ruffo Ruffo, says Kiki.

john said...

Get a room! Or a van!

Stevie, Tree, and Soleil said...

I think we will get a room! Move your truck and break out the extension cord biach.
tree

reagan gagnon said...

perty cute. and true, true- the meaning in our lives is the love that we share. sending you all lots of love and a buffer of vibrational safety to travel in as you move across the border. xo

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies