Sunday, October 3, 2010

Con mucho amor....


This trip wouldn’t be possible without the incredible love and support we have received from so many of our family members and friends, but my friend Cyndi’s unparalleled help deserves a special shout out. I can’t tell you how many times she’s shuttled me between San Onofre, Encinitas and Los Angeles, or how many hours she’s spent running errands with me since I sold my car, or how many times she’s given up her bedroom (and car, if need be) to Tree and I when we’ve come into town. Not to mention that she’s storing my prize book collection under her house and handling all of my finances and mail while I’m out of the country! I haven't asked her to help me bury a dead body yet, but I suspect she would. 

Thank you Cyndi for always encouraging me to dream big and for going above and beyond in helping me make those dreams come true.  We both love you dearly- STEVIE

2 comments:

Tom said...

there is no substitution for great friends!!!

mxikan said...

As it should be. My sweet friends I would not have it any other way. My love to the two of you.

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies