Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We're Back, We're Safe, AND We're ENGAGED!!!!

We're back from an amazing 16 day solo trip down the Colorado River! What an experience. I guess the most exciting news to tell is, We're Engaged!!! I always knew that I wanted to propose to Stevie on the Grand Canyon, and we had planned to go back so I knew I'd have the opportunity. When this trip came up, even though it was short notice, I took it! I popped the question right after the biggest rapid on the river. It was an insanely happy moment for both of us!

We have some fun photos of the trip, all complete with captions. Click here to view the photo album, then click on the first photo...

http://picasaweb.google.com/tree3344/GrandCanyonEngagement

Everyone keeps asking, “When’s the wedding”. Stevie and I plan to get married on a warm tropical beach somewhere south of the border. It will be just the two of us (and Kiki). We don’t know where it will be yet, but we both agree that we’ll know when we get there. Our path will take us to the place. We also plan to have a big party in Socal some time later to celebrate the union with all of our friends and family.

Right now we’re on our way back to Oregon to collect the Sprinter and Kiki. From there we continue North on our Pan American Highway trip.
Over-and-out - TREE



8 comments:

john said...

Congratulations guys you are in for one hell of an adventure together. Thanks for sharing your trip and engagement with us. Look forward to celebrating with you when you pass thru socal again.
Cheers...........The Simko's

Alexis Schulman said...

That trip looks soooooooooo Awesome. And I am excited to call Tree my brother in law. Phil and I for sure want to do a Grand Canyon trip! I am not sure when that can happen but we're not doing it unless you guys come too.

Mom said...

I am so happy that you two are embracing the Path with Heart - openness to your loving feelings, and faith in your desire to make the future beautiful for each other. Yay!

Blessings, Blessings

www.elpotrerochico.com.mx said...

As I told you all before. I am so psyched for you both. Two of my favorite people will be spending the rest of their lives together. I will say this: I'm going to find that beach and be there to bear witness. Believe me I will find it.
Dragon out

Matt Williams said...

Congratulations! You are an amazing couple on an incredible adventure. I'm so excited for you.

Matt Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Williams said...

...and I love the Grey Goose bottle in the pic. You have great taste.

Unknown said...

Congratulations. Come to Colorado.

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies