Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Maternal instincts kicking in? Biological clock ticking?

"Here comes the Choo-Choo, Kiki....say AHHHHH"
Would someone please tell me what the hell it means when I walk into the room and see my woman feeding our Perro with a kitchen spoon?

Is this behavior normal or a mere side-effect of Tequila school? Is the biological clock ticking? I need to know. How much time do I have? Someone tell me what's going on, cause I'm concerned. I'm just a man. I never received my user manual on women. They didn't teach mind reading in man-school. I communicate emotions using single words, not multitudes of long sentences strung together with cryptic body language. Should I be doing something different? I would never feed a healthy dog with a spoon. Not ever. What does this mean. HELP. TREE

12 comments:

mamatuya said...

YOU are hysterical!

Indra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom said...

Tree, you're Fu@*ed.

john said...

You know how to get a nun pregnant?...Don't you?..See you in nine months, you can use my driveway and JoHanna is a Doula.

Anonymous said...

You fill her with the Holy Spirit!

Chris said...

I've never seen a dog that has the patience to eat from a spoon. Very dainty. Tree, good luck.

Alexis Schulman said...

How long have you been dating Stevie and you are just realizing our strange yet maternal care for our pets? Cute and fuzzy is the same as cute and smelly (a baby). And yes Stevie's biological clock is probably ticking, all our do. I got all spun out because I was afraid of my wedding going over budget so much I couldn't buy a house and then I'd have to wait longer than I want to have kids. Can we say "koo koo"?

Stevie said...

It's not me, it's Kiki. She won't eat her new rehydrated dog food unless I spoon feed her because it's wet and mushy. Princess doesn't like to get her face dirty.

BreeKitty said...

as long as she isn't actually trying to nurse kiki (like some of her previous pets) your fine.

Anonymous said...

I think it's the Tequila. Stevie tends to lose it after 1 or 2 or 12 drinks.

Stevie said...

Oh Bree! I forgot about that. It's true. Spencer nursed on me. And I liked it. Creeeepy!!!!

Sam said...

side effect of tequilla school- don't read into it too much.

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies