Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

WOW! Is it the end of November already? We can't believe it. We've almost been south of the border for 2 whole months now. Here's wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! There will be no Turkey for us this year. You can't even buy Turkey in Sayulita anywhere that we've seen. We'll make due though. I think Stevie is planning to cook up Chili Relleno with cornbread stuffing. We've got Spanish Class from 11:30 to 1:30pm, and Tequila class from 7:00 to 9:00pm. Should be a great day! We have so much to be thankful for! Miss all of you sooooo much. Sending lots of love - XOXOXOX STEVIE, TREE, KIKI

4 comments:

www.elpotrerochico.com.mx said...

I love you guys SOOO much. I'm Thankful that you can be in my life even if only in cyber space.
Tree I am also thankful that you look like a mexican richard gear.
Ustedes Quiero
Beckett

Alexis Schulman said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! xoxoxo. Miss you guys!!! My Turkey came out delicious btw. Looked very ugly. But delicious!! :)

Anonymous said...

Tequila school? Yum! I could go back to higher learning for that. Have you guys found anything as good as 100 Anos yet? Love your blog!

John/Helmsman

Stevie said...

Becket- I just want you to know that we'd like to clone you and name the new you, Canyon.

My dear sister, I wish I was there to eat your ugly turkey. Since, unlike you, I'm a mix-it-in-the mashed potatoes and gravy kinda girl, my food is always a mess :) I'm only in it for the taste.

Helmsman....one word buddy, Sundowner!!! Recommendations are coming. We need to try more kinds before we can safely stand behind a product....at least that's what I tell Tree every time I order another round:)

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies