Monday, April 26, 2010

Wine Tasting in Santa Maria



One of the many things that I LOVE about the northern stretch of the Pan-American trip is all of the delicious wine country between Southern California and Alaska. And rest assured dear friends, we will stop at each and every location and sample the local offering. In the above photos we are in Santa Maria, famous for their Pinots, Chardonnays, and Syrahs. This particular winery, Laetitia, is gorgeous. We tasted some excellent Pinots and walked out with a couple bottles of Muscat. How do we always do that? -STEVIE

When we all moved into the big, white den, we each got a cabinet or two for our personal belongings. The appropriation of space was not entirely fair, but I didn't complain. Mom has an entire wall for her excessive shoe collection, and don't even get me started on all of Dad's surfboards by my bed. But now they have gone too far. They have stuffed my cubby, MY LONE CUBBY, with wine. All I have to say is that if I run out of chicken treats, there will be hell to pay- Ruff- KIKI

3 comments:

Indra said...

Fight back Kik. Fight back. Don't let them push you around. Whose the ALPHA! Go girl!!

Anonymous said...

Calm the F@#$ Down! I don't need a female riot in the van. Stop firing up my passengers! TREE

Melissa said...

LOL @ Kiki!!! too bad the doggy doesnt drink wine. you better drink it up soon so she gets her cubby back! :)

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies