Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Life on the road is very different from life in a single location. Collectively I’ve spent years of my life living in trucks and vans. I love the freedom it provides. I love that at any time you can just pick up and roll on down the road. Always new places. Always new people. Always new adventures! But I always tell people that life on the road is not for everyone! It requires a certain… commitment to the nomadic way of life, because it ain’t all wine and sunsets! Last November when Stevie and I moved into the van full time I was worried about how she would adjust. I can now safely say that she was made for this life! She is amazingly adaptable and loves the nomad lifestyle as much as I do. From coffee shop to Laundromat to tracking down our next shower at 24 hour fitness, Stevie is always Game On! As for Kiki? Was there ever a doubt! She’s in heaven! TREE

3 comments:

john said...

I'm just glad to hear that Stevie has you doing the laundry!

Anonymous said...

ho cake.
tree

Anonymous said...

You're all in "heaven" because you MAKE it heaven - by caring for one another. Truly you are a Tribe. I am so happy for you.
Love, mom

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies