Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Childhood Dreams Do Come True!!!

Since I was a little boy I always dreamed of visiting the Tillamook Cheese Factory in Tillamook Oregon. As a young native Oregonian I not only viewed this as my god-given birthright, but I also saw it as an opportunity to indulge in the free all-you-can-eat cheese sampler line that awaits every visitor after the self-guided tour. This was my destiny. I knew it at the age of 5 when I begged mommy for more mac-n-cheese. I knew it at the age of 9 when I lived on grilled cheese sandwiches. I knew it at age 14 when I invented my own meal, Tillamook Pepper Jack cheese melted on Popcorn and dipped in peanut butter.

Well guess what people. Dreams do come true! Don’t ever give up. Keep fighting. Keep believing. Over and Out! TREE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, and of course, Tillamook cheese is WORLD FAMOUS, ya know.

john said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........Cheese

stevie said...

Don't stop believin', hold on to that feeeeeeeelin'!!!!!!!

Indra said...

Ummmmmmmm.... cheeeeeeeese.

Alexis Schulman said...

I feel constipated just looking at those pictures. :)

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies