Monday, May 3, 2010

I think I fractured my liver in Napa!



I don’t have the X-Rays to prove it, but I’m pretty sure I fractured my liver in Napa Valley. We hit 17 wineriers in 2 days. The passport event was 10 times better than what we imagined. There is no place in the world like Napa Valley! I’ll let Stevie tell you more about it later… after she gets up! I will also post all of our photos from the weekend into an album. Here is a little teaser though.

Photo #1 – Stevie prays to her God

Photo #2 –Stevie demonstrasting why Italians should not talk with their hands while wine tasting. I captured the moment after Stevie lobbed her glass of Malbec onto our new friend’s crotch.

Photo #3 – Stevie tasting 5 star cabs right out of the barrel at Pina.

More photos to come!!! TREE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed meeting you both! Safe travels. We'll keep checking your blog and hope to see you in San Diego when you come back this way. Lynn S. aka big nose and glasses lady - I mean the ones I was wearing with the mustache, not just my own nose and glasses!

Stevie, Tree, and Soleil said...

We will be back your way in August, and we'd love to see you! By the way, I'm just about to post a photo album from the weekend. There's a cute picture of you in your nose glasses :) -Stevie

Post a Comment

 
Powered by web analytics software.
web hosting companies